Monday, November 17, 2014

Midnight movie...

Dint like Calvin Klein, sorry Kevin Kline, at first sight… but fell in love with him, gradually… like Meg Ryan… 

It’s just another love story, the typical rom-coms… boy-meets-girl, they don’t get along well, fall in love eventually, without even realising it… 

So, what’s so special about the movie? Was it Meg Ryan’s unpretentiousness and liveliness? Or Calvin Klein, aww, not again, Kevin Kline’s French-tinged English? Or the French setting and the countryscape? May be the simple dialogues and the hint of smile tbrings to your lips? 

Wait, I think I know - the chemistry… “and can’t have you… I want you…. ” and all I could think of was, oh god, just kiss him, kiss him, why don’t u kiss him, you dumb woman!@#

Or may be am just sixteen at heart and haven’t quite gotten cured of my romanticism :D 

Who cares… I loved it! A French Kiss at midnight :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved this one :-) Yes I know that feeling. A good watch. Keep them coming girl. WIll keep a watch our for your posts !

    ReplyDelete